If you register for a full course after the promo lesson and pay on the spot, you can enjoy a HK$250 reduction for the September term. Please share this news with your friends and on Facebook.
September 8, 2018 Promo Class
Take advantage of this one-time deal. On Saturday September 8 Int. Parent-Infant Program will offer an introductory lesson for babies aged 2-3 months, 4-5 months, 6-7 months and 8-10 months old. Each session will last 45 minutes and will include three stimulating activities and one exciting game for you and your baby to enjoy together. The fee for this experience is only HK$500.
Here’s what you can expect
10;00-10:45 - for 2-3 month old babies
Learn what your baby can see
- Understand how your baby can track a colourful soft toy
- Baby awareness (back to front) and enjoying tummy time
- Game for a more relaxed and well-balanced baby
11:00- 11:45 - for 4-5 month old babies
- How your baby uses his/her little hand to grasp three kinds of toys in a supine position
- How to work those little legs
- How to teach your baby to get ready to bear weight
- Game to strengthen balance
12:00- 12:45 - for 6-7 month old babies
On the move activity
- How your baby can reach for a toy using his/her legs
- How your baby controls his hands through the use of different textures
- Motor planning game that helps your baby’s balance and motion
13:00-13:45 - for 8-10 month old babies
- The little monkey, a three-station activity for crawling, climbing, navigating uneven surfaces, climbing and sliding with the speed controlled by the parents
Don’t miss this opportunity to get a flavor of what PIP can do for the development of your child. As PEKiP doesn't offer trial lessons, this is your chance to sample the many benefits of the PIP programme. Don’t miss out!
Another great offer
If you register for a full course after the trial lesson and pay on the spot, you can enjoy a HK$250 reduction for the FALL term PAYMENT CASH ONLY. Please share this news with your friends and on Facebook.
Warm regards and thank you for sharing this PIP introductory lesson offer! I look forward to seeing you on Saturday September 8.